Welcome to the FINTRAIL Solutions LLC website. FINTRAIL Solutions provides compliance consulting solutions for clients in the financial technology and regulatory technology industries throughout North America. We have created this website to give you information about who we are and what we do and to invite you to contact us for more information.
Our business is to provide services to commercial and governmental entities, not-for-profits and individuals. This website is provided for your business use. We will consider the information we collect from you on this site as generated in your business or professional capacity.
INFORMATION THAT IDENTIFIES YOU
FINTRAIL Solutions LLC is a limited liability company established by Guidepost Solutions LLC and FINTRIAL Ltd. We collect information that identifies you, for example, your email address and any other contact information you provide, when you fill in a contact form or sign up to an email news list from this website. If you have given us information on a form on this website, we may combine that information with information you have given us elsewhere, for example, on a business card, or from other public sources.
DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
We may use common data collection technologies as you visit our website.
We allow other companies to place cookies on your equipment as you visit this site. Cookies can read and collect data about your browsers during the visit. We use the resulting information on an aggregate basis to understand our audiences and to improve the usefulness of the site. We also allow third parties to collect the IP address you use to access the site and drop a cookie on your browser to provide us with the name and location of the company associated with that IP address along with information about search terms used and pages viewed during a visit. If you do not wish to allow cookies to be used in these ways, please use the tools in your browser to block them.
We also use or allow certain other companies to use technologies that are similar to cookies (for example, pixels and gifs) when we send you email. We use this information on an aggregate basis to judge the effectiveness of our campaigns and newsletters.
Our logs gather date, time, information about your browser and system or device configuration and an IP address for all visitors to our sites. We may use this information for our internal security purposes including investigations of fraud and misuse of the site, for trend analysis and system administration and to gather general information about our audiences and their geographic locations.
HOW FINTRAIL SOLUTIONS USES INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
FINTRAIL Solutions uses information about you gathered through this website for the following purposes:
· To send/contact you with information, including marketing messages, which you request or which we think may be of interest to you.
· To improve our website.
· To understand our audiences and expand our contact lists.
· For any other purpose that we tell you about specifically when you register or provide data about yourself to us.
WHEN FINTRAIL SOLUTIONS MAY DISCLOSE INFORMATION THAT IDENTIFIES YOU
FINTRAIL Solutions may disclose or transfer data that identifies you to other companies or entities only as follows:
· To our subsidiary in the United Kingdom and to our parent company.
· To other companies if we believe this is in your best interest and you consent.
· To vendors that work on our behalf.
· To law enforcement or other entities that present valid legal process or in our discretion, unless otherwise prohibited by law, to protect human safety, our rights or the rights of others.
· To defend our legal rights or actions.
· As part of a sale or merger of our business assets.
You have a choice about and control over:
· Receiving marketing messages from us. We may contact you by email, text or SMS messaging. If you fill out a contact form on this site, give us your business card or otherwise provide us your contact information, we will consider such action as an invitation to use these means of contacting you. You may stop any of the means of reaching you by contacting us, at any time, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may stop email marketing by using the “opt out”, or “unsubscribe” mechanism at the bottom of our email marketing messages or newsletters. Please note that you must opt out of email marketing messages and newsletters separately. We may, of course, continue to contact you about matters that are not considered marketing, particularly if you represent a client or have retained or inquired about retaining our services.
· If you have provided data about yourself through this website and are a resident of the European Union, FINTRAIL Solutions will honor your request not to process that personal data about you for marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact email@example.com.
· Whether cookies can be set or read on your browser. You can learn more about controlling cookies placed on your device as you visit our site by visiting such resources as http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION
FINTRAIL Solutions is owned by FINTRAIL LTD. and Guidepost Solutions LLC. We provide services to clients throughout North America and endeavor to observe data protection laws that apply to the performance of those services.
Please know, however, that we are headquartered in the United States and publish this website from servers in the United States. The information we collect through the website, including information that identifies you, will be collected in the United States and may be processed globally.
Please recognize that if you choose to visit this website or provide information to us, you volunteer this information to be treated under the terms of this Policy and consent to the practices described in it.
We protect information about you using physical, technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. While we work to keep information secure, we cannot warrant or guarantee its security particularly in transmission to us.
Our website is directed to adults. It is not directed to children, particularly those under the age of thirteen. We do not accept children as clients or knowingly collect data about them.
We reserve the right to change the practices described in this Policy at any time. Please check here periodically.
HOW TO CONTACT US
FINTRAIL Solutions LLC
415 Madison Ave., 11th Floor
New York, NY 10017